Updated: Sep 26
What are you doing to save our democracy?
There are lots of ways to get involved and below are just a few. Make sure that you don't look back on November 4th and wish you had done more. Do all that you can now to make sure Trump and the GOP don't get another 4 years of destroying the state and country.
We have lots of information for you, so please take a minute or 2 to read through all of it.
1. The October SD46 Central Committee Meeting has been moved to Thursday, October 8th 7-9pm via Zoom (Email invite, agenda, minutes will be sent out next week) - See #6 for reason Oct 1st meeting was moved.
2. We need YOU to phone bank for Representative Todd Lippert 20B! His district is one of the districts we donated $$ to and now he needs our help calling his district.
Monday, September 28th 4:30-7:30pm
Wednesday, September 30th 4:30-7:30pm
email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available. No experience necessary, they will train you and get you all set up!
3. LAWN SIGN SATURDAY! - Rep Winkler and Senator Latz need a few volunteers each to distribute lawn signs on Saturday, September 26th -9:30 am for Ryan - 10am for Ron!
Message email@example.com if you are available and I'll get you the details.
4. Representative Cheryl Youakim has several Community Conversation Events this weekend.
September 26, 2020 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - Jackley Park, 4215 Brookside Ave. SLP
September 26, 2020 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm - Cottageville Park, 415 Blake Rd N, Hopkins
September 27, 2020 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - Justad Park, 5907 Cambridge St, SLP
5. DFL SD46 Presidential Debate Watch Party - Tuesday, September 29th 7:45-9:30pm via Zoom
Watch the debate from home - Zoom chat/converse with fellow SD46'ers while it happens.
Join Zoom Meeting Zoom Meeting ID: 818 1844 3867 Passcode: 968382
6. 2020 DFL Humphrey-Mondale Virtual Dinner - Guest Speakers, Senator Kamala Harris and Senator Elizabeth Warren - Thursday, October 1st 5:30pm - Tickets and Information available at: https://www.humphreymondaledinner.com/
7. Biden/Harris Lawn Signs and SD46 t-shirts for SALE- HUGE thank you to Melissa Caulfield for organizing the sale of lawn signs and t-shirts for the district. We still have some available - reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for info. We've purchased and sold over 75 signs so far!
8. Other dates to be aware of in October (FYI-this list is ever growing and changing):
46B Phone Bank Dates - Volunteers needed! Message email@example.com if you are available and I'll send you the info.
Sat., Oct. 10 2-5 pm Sun. Oct. 11 2-5 pm Mon. Oct 12 5:30-8:30pm Sat., Oct. 17 2-5 pm Sun., Oct. 18 3-6 pm Mon., Oct. 19 5:30-8:30 pm Sat., Oct. 24 2-5 pm Sun., Oct. 25 2-5 pm
Vice President Debate! Wednesday, October 7th - Who doesn't want to watch Senator Harris make VP Mike Pence cry?!
2nd Presidential Debate - Thursday, October 15th
3rd Presidential Debate - Thursday, October 22nd (I'm taking bets this one doesn't happen...)